I like to learn. My favorite time of year was never Christmas, my birthday or the last day of school. My favorite time of year was preparing for school to start. I loved getting to buy new clothes and such but I LOVED school supply shopping. I loved seeing my class list and organizing my binder accordingly, I loved writing all my assignments in my planner and felt sad that I could only fill a small amount of the year out. Aww man I loved school. I love to learn. Life is boring if we aren't constantly growing our minds.
This month I want to read one book start to finish. This month I'm reading The Slight Edge. Its a self help kind of book in a way. But not a your pathetic type of self help. Its ironic because one of my common conversations I have with people is how I don't feel happy any more. Well this book has mentioned how the little things one likes to do is what helps them to be successful. Funny because when I get to do those little things I feel super happy and content. When I don't I feel trapt or like I'm failing.
Comments
Post a Comment