Just keep Swimming

Just keep swimming Can this be possible? Both my children are asleep and I'm writing. Heck ya. Well lets get to business because who knows how long I have. Its been a while since I wrote last. Like 3 years or so long. A lot about me has changed. I added another kid, a house, and a husband. Whoa that makes me exhausted from reading it. My biggest change though is what I want to focus on. Ive changed my way of living. Slowly I'm gettting back into what use to make me...me. In the mix of having kids I started living or feeling like I was stuck with no forward progression. Each day seemed the same and it always ended the same. It was tiring, boring, lame, and depressing. I had all these great things around me. People seemed to have all this life and I felt like I was in a ball just watching and struggling to do anything. This has all changed. Whoot Whoot! Ive started moving forward. The hardest step is the first right? Well I think that is wrong. The hardest step is the next one, the one after that, and the 30 plus after that. But as long as I stay in motion I'm great and seeing amazing results. Whether they are physical, emotional or social. Since joining doTERRA essential oils I have latched on to one of their key phrases. We need to have a mentality for movement. Our bodies were meant for movement. http://www.mydoterra.com/rekannbrannon/companyWellnessPhilosophy.html So as my kids are still asleep I'm thinking of what more I can do to keep moving. Just keep swimming and all will be great.

Comments