We all have people that we go to in times of need. We may have a ton of friends but it is really 1 or 2 that we go to when we
are broken and words don't want to come out but tears do unceasingly. We know which friends will tell us what. You have one friend
who say the wrong thing and you know it, another who has experienced your pain and can heart-fully heal you. But sometimes there is
that friend that says something that puts your pain in to perspective and makes you feel like life will continue as long as you remember it.
I am thankful and blessed for that person. She recently told me what she learned in my situation recently:
'Rekann, you can't make their decision, but what you can do and what you can control is yours. As long as you told'em how you felt
and what your willing to do, then it is up to them. If it is not what you want it's ok, because you at least told them how you felt and that
is what you have control of.'
The moment those words were said I felt a peace inside. Grant I still hate the decision but I had control of mine and sometimes it is
good to know that when you are experiencing pain control is all you need to get by another day. I am truly thankful for the words she
spoke to me and that is how I will continue. I am a person who will tell people how I feel about them because it is important to. You family
and your friends need to hear to kind words and not just in times of need. So though I knew what I said wasn't going to help, at least I know
that they know how I feel, and that I am glad I have control of.
are broken and words don't want to come out but tears do unceasingly. We know which friends will tell us what. You have one friend
who say the wrong thing and you know it, another who has experienced your pain and can heart-fully heal you. But sometimes there is
that friend that says something that puts your pain in to perspective and makes you feel like life will continue as long as you remember it.
I am thankful and blessed for that person. She recently told me what she learned in my situation recently:
'Rekann, you can't make their decision, but what you can do and what you can control is yours. As long as you told'em how you felt
and what your willing to do, then it is up to them. If it is not what you want it's ok, because you at least told them how you felt and that
is what you have control of.'
The moment those words were said I felt a peace inside. Grant I still hate the decision but I had control of mine and sometimes it is
good to know that when you are experiencing pain control is all you need to get by another day. I am truly thankful for the words she
spoke to me and that is how I will continue. I am a person who will tell people how I feel about them because it is important to. You family
and your friends need to hear to kind words and not just in times of need. So though I knew what I said wasn't going to help, at least I know
that they know how I feel, and that I am glad I have control of.
Comments
Post a Comment