I am not a fan of gossip, girly, bull shit magazines like Vanity Fair, Cosmo, or Allure. But the other day I was reading my emails that said Rodan and Fields was listed in the new issue of Allure so I picked it up at Target to see what it was about. I read the small blur about the AMP It UP MD and then flipped a few pages to the right and decided I had enough of it. Right when I was going to close the Allure magazine I caught eye to this article about introverts and extroverts. I read it the first time and blasted a smile on my face saying ‘hey I’m such an extrovert!’. Now that I am at the airport I read it again and circled all the adjectives (and don’t tell me they are not adjectives, because I am sure I already know) that define an extrovert.
Energetic, Well-Connected, Smiley Type, Better Mood, Active, Outgoing, Happy, Joyful, brings excitement to life, sees the good in life and others, fun, remembers the good things, positive view, instinctive, loves to understand and explore their environment, initiates and maintains relationships, rituals with friends, bold, and helper’s high.
One of my favorite parts is when it says that ‘there are proven benefits to nudging an introverted character outward a bit- and new research proves that it can, in fact, BE DONE’ bahahaha you introverted suckas beware of me
We are both introverted and extroverted but it really depends on which one we embrace more. Personally after reading this article I thought how recently these things have escaped from my essence.
Energetic, Well-Connected, Smiley Type, Better Mood, Active, Outgoing, Happy, Joyful, brings excitement to life, sees the good in life and others, fun, remembers the good things, positive view, instinctive, loves to understand and explore their environment, initiates and maintains relationships, rituals with friends, bold, and helper’s high.
One of my favorite parts is when it says that ‘there are proven benefits to nudging an introverted character outward a bit- and new research proves that it can, in fact, BE DONE’ bahahaha you introverted suckas beware of me
We are both introverted and extroverted but it really depends on which one we embrace more. Personally after reading this article I thought how recently these things have escaped from my essence.
Comments
Post a Comment