Jesus, let's start over, You and me, You and me

Haha...my fast ended quickly~Maybe someday I will reconnect deeply with God by riding some distractions. Maybe the distractions aren't objects, such as coffee, or the computer but areas in my heart. Areas in my heart that God hasn't opened up and is still working on.

Within the last two weeks God and I have argued over some things. And again I lost, but I learned something about God and our love relationship. Personally I learned that when I am not loving Christ with all my mind, body, soul, and strength then I leave the commitment with Christ and entertain areas in my life that don't need to be entertained. What gets worse is that when I entertain sin, I also don't feel guilt. And that is when I know I cheated on God.

I was listening to a sermon online and the guy said: that we should be 'less pre-occupied with self and more pre-occupied with God'

And it makes sense. As I relfect and spend time with Christ for the past weeks I realize how much I have been caught up in 'self' and not God. I need God and am empty inside because I have heard him calling me and I haven't come.

Dear Jesus,
Lets us start over, lets us start over right now. I love you Lord.

Comments