So I am currently watching 'The Lost Boy: The Next Chapter' :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoBLADkxApI
As I am here in the airport I am watching all these people running around from one gate to the next wondering 'Man God I wonder if you have revealed yourself to any of these people' Oh how you have taken me and changed me and how I love you so so much. I wonder if any of these people here in the airport love you as much as I do? Hmmm....makes me want to go and meet them all and ask them 'Hey do you know the Lord?'
No matter how much you have been hurt or turned from God the more and more this movie, that a friend of mine showed me, is just amazing at the power that God has. So when you have a few minutes check it out! You will love it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoBLADkxApI
As I am here in the airport I am watching all these people running around from one gate to the next wondering 'Man God I wonder if you have revealed yourself to any of these people' Oh how you have taken me and changed me and how I love you so so much. I wonder if any of these people here in the airport love you as much as I do? Hmmm....makes me want to go and meet them all and ask them 'Hey do you know the Lord?'
No matter how much you have been hurt or turned from God the more and more this movie, that a friend of mine showed me, is just amazing at the power that God has. So when you have a few minutes check it out! You will love it!
Comments
Post a Comment