So this isn't about my usual daily time with God, but time that I spent today just enjoying God's creation and blessings in my life.
To start, late last night and early this morning I spent the most wonderful time in prayer with another believer and friend! I may have missed the fireworks but we really just spent an amazing time praising God and talking to Him. Amazing time!
This morning I woke up and went to the staging area for the parade! We packed Spike the Whale, 8 start costumes, 10 boxes of candy, 300 plus pennents, and stickers into three cars and decorated one for the parade. The judging started at 10ish and around noon we WON! 1st place for best decorated car and most spirited! YEAH UAS!
Then after trying to find two other friends to spend time with them I gave up and went a bought a floatie and went to Auke Rec where I spent the other portion of my day.
I must say that living in Juneau you get to see the hand of God. I mean really, I was floating in the ocean looking at snow-capped mountains, with salmon jumping two feet away from me. Tomorrow I am bringing my pole!
But really while I was out their praising God, I thought to myself, this is the good life! Man life is hard...lol. Love you God
To start, late last night and early this morning I spent the most wonderful time in prayer with another believer and friend! I may have missed the fireworks but we really just spent an amazing time praising God and talking to Him. Amazing time!
This morning I woke up and went to the staging area for the parade! We packed Spike the Whale, 8 start costumes, 10 boxes of candy, 300 plus pennents, and stickers into three cars and decorated one for the parade. The judging started at 10ish and around noon we WON! 1st place for best decorated car and most spirited! YEAH UAS!
Then after trying to find two other friends to spend time with them I gave up and went a bought a floatie and went to Auke Rec where I spent the other portion of my day.
I must say that living in Juneau you get to see the hand of God. I mean really, I was floating in the ocean looking at snow-capped mountains, with salmon jumping two feet away from me. Tomorrow I am bringing my pole!
But really while I was out their praising God, I thought to myself, this is the good life! Man life is hard...lol. Love you God
Comments
Post a Comment