Jeremiah 26
14 As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right.
15 Be assured, however, that if you put me to death, you will bring the guilt of innocent blood on yourselves and on this city and on those who live in it, for in truth the LORD has sent me to you to speak all these words in your hearing."
I love the strength and courage that Jeremiah has in the Lord! These past few months of reading Jeremiah I have found that I am not as brave as this guy! Mostly because I don't find complete strength in the Lord at times. So the desire of my life has radically changed in ways in which I can. One of the several things I love about my relationship with God is the never ending forgiveness and grace. When I fail I know that the Lord is there wanting me back. So this time I am going to be like Mr.Jerehiah and have the strength I can through Christ.
The verse above just makes me smile because I can picture this man just telling a whole crowd, 'kill me, just do it, and you will be sorry, for I am who I claim to be!' He doesn't care because he knows God will have His way with them for whatever they do.
To wrap up my time here I also have finished the letter I have been working on for sometime. I pray for the people that will be receiving it, that they will also pray.
14 As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right.
15 Be assured, however, that if you put me to death, you will bring the guilt of innocent blood on yourselves and on this city and on those who live in it, for in truth the LORD has sent me to you to speak all these words in your hearing."
I love the strength and courage that Jeremiah has in the Lord! These past few months of reading Jeremiah I have found that I am not as brave as this guy! Mostly because I don't find complete strength in the Lord at times. So the desire of my life has radically changed in ways in which I can. One of the several things I love about my relationship with God is the never ending forgiveness and grace. When I fail I know that the Lord is there wanting me back. So this time I am going to be like Mr.Jerehiah and have the strength I can through Christ.
The verse above just makes me smile because I can picture this man just telling a whole crowd, 'kill me, just do it, and you will be sorry, for I am who I claim to be!' He doesn't care because he knows God will have His way with them for whatever they do.
To wrap up my time here I also have finished the letter I have been working on for sometime. I pray for the people that will be receiving it, that they will also pray.
Comments
Post a Comment