I have this bursting joy and excitement for the Lord! I can see right now that He turely works for the love of all people.
If you read the blog before this you will see that I stopped drinking coffee because God was convicting me to become more deeper with him and learning to rely on Him with full strength. And that is what I did today. It was super hard for me go to the coffee shop job and not want to fill up my cup. But instead I knew I needed to think of the Lord more. When I did and when I prayed it worked! Amazing huh?! As I am sitting here writing and counting down the minutes till today becomes tomorrow so I can fill up my cup. But no God isn't done there with me. After an intense praying session God said Rekann I am not done yet keep going without coffee until you are so desparte and then, then come to me. So here I am going on day 2 of no coffee...Oh Lord when I am weak you are strong. Be my strength. He will be my strong hold!
If you read the blog before this you will see that I stopped drinking coffee because God was convicting me to become more deeper with him and learning to rely on Him with full strength. And that is what I did today. It was super hard for me go to the coffee shop job and not want to fill up my cup. But instead I knew I needed to think of the Lord more. When I did and when I prayed it worked! Amazing huh?! As I am sitting here writing and counting down the minutes till today becomes tomorrow so I can fill up my cup. But no God isn't done there with me. After an intense praying session God said Rekann I am not done yet keep going without coffee until you are so desparte and then, then come to me. So here I am going on day 2 of no coffee...Oh Lord when I am weak you are strong. Be my strength. He will be my strong hold!
Comments
Post a Comment