First Time Love

I have been praying a lot these past few weeks about where to go to church and really find a place that encourages me daily to keep Jesus as my first time love! It is funny because I still feel the emotions from the first person I love. And after talking to a few others, so can they. I got to thinking about Jesus and thought, hmmm why doesn't He make me feel that way? So now my prayer is still the same to find a church home, but one that I can find that first time love!

I want to love you Lord
So much that it is hard to breath
I want the sound of your name
to make my heart pound
Bring a smile to my face
and butterflies in my stomach

I want to love you Lord,
like its the first time feeling
love so raw, pure, and true
I want people to see it through me
your love and my love for you

I want to love you Lord
like my first time love
always be near you
and stay up late to listen to you
and wake up early to seek you

I want to love you Lord
so much that it hurts
that it makes me cry daily
I want to hold you and just cry to you
I love you Lord, my Savior, my Father and my King
Oh how I want to Love you
like you are my first and only Love!

Comments