So on my departure from Juneau, I honestly thought I lost the most important part of my job, the cards that held 'money'. I frantically searched everywhere. Pulled everything out of my car, looked at my old office space, and then again in my car. Oh no! I was then dropping the cuss words, asking God 'What the crap God, do you not want me to do this?', and again still cleaning my car. I then found the cards, and oh they were in my planner, where I put them! haha....so upon the conclusion I realized what an epic failure this was when all I should have done was calmed my spirits and prayed...So while traveling these few lines came to me:
There are times when I am like Paul
Where I do not do what I ought, so I fall
I become like Martha, preparing many things
worrying and being upset, I forget you are King
I get in the boat and follow, but then there are waves
Afraid and little in faith I forget it is you who saves
I come to the well thirsty, but it is dried
Giver of eternal life, there is nothing from you I can not hide
Romans 7:14-20 (Paul's do do passage)
Luke 10:38-40
Matthew 8:23-27
John 4: 1-42
Lord it is during these times when I know what I ought to do, but do not do it!
Lord the desire of my heart is to seek you daily to have victory to overcome!
There are times when I am like Paul
Where I do not do what I ought, so I fall
I become like Martha, preparing many things
worrying and being upset, I forget you are King
I get in the boat and follow, but then there are waves
Afraid and little in faith I forget it is you who saves
I come to the well thirsty, but it is dried
Giver of eternal life, there is nothing from you I can not hide
Romans 7:14-20 (Paul's do do passage)
Luke 10:38-40
Matthew 8:23-27
John 4: 1-42
Lord it is during these times when I know what I ought to do, but do not do it!
Lord the desire of my heart is to seek you daily to have victory to overcome!
Comments
Post a Comment