Have you ever thought about the idea that God can do anything he wants without us? For instance I was reading Jeremiah 22 this morning and I read this line 'But if you do not obey these commands, declares the Lord, I SWEAR BY MYSELF that this palace will become a ruin' (verse 5). Weird huh?! Really God can do whatever He says without our help, he doesn't need us to be the one to try to fix things.
This Chapter is amazing with how much God takes care of those who don't remain faithful to him. Listen and you can see some more bashes that God makes. Talk about really wanting to win the battle with his people!
In verse 9 God says some amazing things again but this time he addresses why he is being this way....umm not because he is God and he just can but: ''Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD their God and have worshiped and served other gods.'
The next verse showed me 'Whoa, where is the love and the compassion?':
17 "But your eyes and your heart
are set only on dishonest gain,
on shedding innocent blood
and on oppression and extortion."
21 I warned you when you felt secure,
but you said, 'I will not listen!'
This has been your way from your youth;
you have not obeyed me.
22 The wind will drive all your shepherds away,
and your allies will go into exile.
Then you will be ashamed and disgraced
because of all your wickedness.
Great thanks God, keep it coming, this is great, a true gory battle, better then the movies, I mean you want some serious battle try the one these people faced with the Lord, however we know the ending to any battle with the Lord...we will lose!
Want another one, because this kind of seals the deal for me:
25 I will hand you over to those who seek your life, those you fear—to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and to the Babylonians. [d]
26 I will hurl you and the mother who gave you birth into another country, where neither of you was born, and there you both will die.
27 You will never come back to the land you long to return to."
Dude, really, did the Lord just use the word 'Hurl'....haha that is too great! But God is amazing and will do anything to show his children that he is the one and only true God, their is no one above Him! So you know that battle you are in with him? Let me tell you and myself, you are not going to win! He will find a way to make the victory his!
This Chapter is amazing with how much God takes care of those who don't remain faithful to him. Listen and you can see some more bashes that God makes. Talk about really wanting to win the battle with his people!
In verse 9 God says some amazing things again but this time he addresses why he is being this way....umm not because he is God and he just can but: ''Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD their God and have worshiped and served other gods.'
The next verse showed me 'Whoa, where is the love and the compassion?':
17 "But your eyes and your heart
are set only on dishonest gain,
on shedding innocent blood
and on oppression and extortion."
21 I warned you when you felt secure,
but you said, 'I will not listen!'
This has been your way from your youth;
you have not obeyed me.
22 The wind will drive all your shepherds away,
and your allies will go into exile.
Then you will be ashamed and disgraced
because of all your wickedness.
Great thanks God, keep it coming, this is great, a true gory battle, better then the movies, I mean you want some serious battle try the one these people faced with the Lord, however we know the ending to any battle with the Lord...we will lose!
Want another one, because this kind of seals the deal for me:
25 I will hand you over to those who seek your life, those you fear—to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and to the Babylonians. [d]
26 I will hurl you and the mother who gave you birth into another country, where neither of you was born, and there you both will die.
27 You will never come back to the land you long to return to."
Dude, really, did the Lord just use the word 'Hurl'....haha that is too great! But God is amazing and will do anything to show his children that he is the one and only true God, their is no one above Him! So you know that battle you are in with him? Let me tell you and myself, you are not going to win! He will find a way to make the victory his!
Comments
Post a Comment