August 26th
Besides the idea that planes and flying scares me, I tend to do a lot of reliance on God and learning when I fly! Really maybe, my ministry or spiritual gift is on a plane :) God has sat me next to some pretty interesting people. Young, old, lived a complete life, not know what they are living for, annoying children, and all those in between. He has also taught me a lot on the plane. Today was no different. Maybe it is because I feel closer to God being 30,000 feet in the air or because is amazing!
After listening to K-Love this past week, they were talking about knowing people who do amazing things like volunteer work or love without bounds. What was funnier was that my friend and I were talking one night about how being those people who ask 'What can I pray for you about' and really stop and pray right there, instead of saying 'yeah I will do that' and then leave and never do it.
So I am on the plane thinking about the flightattendent who just served me my coffee with a great smile! How maybe have said thank you for that smile? Maybe one or maybe no one. But I noticed it and it was nice! So I wrote on a napkin, 'Thank you for your smile' Psalm 117:2
2 For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.
Praise the LORD.
Another time well spent! Amen!
Besides the idea that planes and flying scares me, I tend to do a lot of reliance on God and learning when I fly! Really maybe, my ministry or spiritual gift is on a plane :) God has sat me next to some pretty interesting people. Young, old, lived a complete life, not know what they are living for, annoying children, and all those in between. He has also taught me a lot on the plane. Today was no different. Maybe it is because I feel closer to God being 30,000 feet in the air or because is amazing!
After listening to K-Love this past week, they were talking about knowing people who do amazing things like volunteer work or love without bounds. What was funnier was that my friend and I were talking one night about how being those people who ask 'What can I pray for you about' and really stop and pray right there, instead of saying 'yeah I will do that' and then leave and never do it.
So I am on the plane thinking about the flightattendent who just served me my coffee with a great smile! How maybe have said thank you for that smile? Maybe one or maybe no one. But I noticed it and it was nice! So I wrote on a napkin, 'Thank you for your smile' Psalm 117:2
2 For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.
Praise the LORD.
Another time well spent! Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment